What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies, please read “What Are Cookies”.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
- Orders processing related cookies This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
- Forms related cookies When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Additionally we use Google’s invisible reCAPTCHA service to protect our website and contact forms from spam and attacks. Uou can read more about Googles policies here: https://policies.google.com/privacy
- we use iZettle and Selz to power our online store–you can read more about how iZettle uses your Personal Information here: https://www.izettle.com/gb/privacy-policy and Selz here: https://selz.com/privacy
- For Facebook intergration and adverts, we use Facebook Pixel. To view how facebook uses your personal data please visit: https://www.facebook.com/policy.php
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods:
- Email: email@example.com
- Post: 112 High Street, Billingshurst, RH14 9TS
- Phone: 01403 782313